Dr. Jae Suk lee, PhD
- Missional Hermeneutics
- Missional Theological Education
- “Reconsideration of a Theological Education Model in the light of Missional Discipleship).” Korean Society of Mission Studies 55 (2019): 258-98.
- PhD, Fuller Theological Seminary School of Intercultural Studies, 2020
- DIS Grace, Theological Seminary, 2017
- THM in Biblical Studies, Calvin Theological Seminary, 2011
- MDiv (Equiv.), Chongshin University and Theological Seminary, 2003
- BA (Equiv.), Calvin Theological College, 1999
- Missionary, Philippine Mindanao, the Global Mission Society of the Presbyterian Churches in Korea (Hapdong) 2005.1. – present.
- Research Liberian, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California, 2017.12. – 2020.4.
- Assistant Research, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California, 2020.8.17 – 2020.9.11.
- Missions Research and Development Coordinator, International Theological Seminary, West Covina, California, 2020.8.1 – present.
title of dissertation
“Mission as Integrated Witness: a Missional Reading of the Foot Washing Narrative (John 13:1-38)”, Ph.D in Intercultural Studies, Fuller Theological Seminary (California), 2020.
“Rethinking the Theological Education in the Context of the Philippines”, Doctor of Intercultural Studies, Grace Theological Seminary (Indiana), 2017.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: