Dr. Joshua Kim, PhD
- Mission Movement and Church Revival movement
- Mission and Church History
- Study of Dr.Ralph Winter & Two Structures Theory
- The 2013 Dissertation Dr.Ralph Winter award, William Carey International University.
- “Correlation the Pietism movement and Protestant Missionary Movement”, ESTI, 2018
- William Carey International University, Ph.D. in International Development Studies.
- Evangelical Theological Seminary, D.Min
- ACTS, MA in Missiology
- Fuller Theological Seminary, MA in Intercultural Study
- International Reformed Univesity/Seminary, M.Div.
- Evangelical Theological Seminary, BTh
- Missionay in Indonesia(Paul Mission International)
- Prof, Evangelical Theological Seminary in Indonesia
- Director, Paul Mission USA. Director, Academy of Mission North Korea
title of dissertation
“A Critical Evaluation of the Two Strutures Theory of Ralph Winter: With Sepecial Reference to the Paul Mission International and the Antioch Church and Missionary Pastor Dong Hee Lee Leadership Philosophy.”
I majored in Intercultural Studies (M.A) and Missiology (Ph.D) in the US. Living there, I gained experience serving as a Youth Pastor and leading a Bible class for the congregation. Prior to that, I served for the Hui Muslim in China and I co-organized a Chinese training center, training and equipping the local people for the continual expansion of the Lord’s work in Malaysia. With the unique experiences gained from being a missionary and my passion for connecting with others, I aim to share my experience and, ultimately, guide others to share God’s Word.
I was born on December 19, 1924, near the Yalu River, at the Korean border with China. I was the eldest son of a prominent Korean resistance leader against the Japanese military regime, which had occupied Korea since invading it in 1905. My father received Christ as his Savior when he was ten years old,
Dr. David J. Cho (1924-2020), who has been called “Mr. Mission,” went to the Lord at his home in Uiwang-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea on June 19, 2020. Dr. Cho was born on December 29, 1924 in Chungryol-dong, Yanggwang-myeon, Yongcheon-gun, North Pyeongan Province of North Korea, located on the banks of the Yalu River that flows
One of the most accomplished mission leaders of our lifetime died in June 2020 – Dr. David J. Cho. His life is a story of deep commitment to the Lord and profound engagement to the spread of the Gospel. Few in the West noticed his passing. I have recorded at least two interviews with Dr.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: