Dr. Ounho Cho, PhD
- Hinduism and mission strategy
- Child at risk in 4/14windows
- Cultural anthropology
- Understanding of caste in a missiological way
- Worldview transformation
- Conversion in the context of India
Donald A Macgavran Award from William Carey international university
- “Correlation the Pietism movement and Protestant Missionary Movement”, ESTI, 2018
- Graduated from Yeongnam University,Daegu and earned B.A in English Language and Literature
- Graduated from Chongshin graduated school and seminary and earned M.Div.
- Graduated FROM Asia Centre for theological studies and mission and earned Th.M in Missiology
- Graduated From William Carey international university and earned Ph.d in International Development (specialty:Intercultural studies)
- Graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru University,India and earned M.A in Linguistics
- Graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru University,India and earned M.phil in international relations.
- Graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru University,India and earned Ph.d in international relations.
- 2012.9-2016.8 아세아 연합 신학 대학교 연구교수
- missionary to India Since March,1996
title of dissertation
“Child labour in India and Pakistan with special reference to Football Industry / Paul Hibert’s Missional Theology and its relevance to Missions of North India”
As a researcher I would like to devote myself to write some subjects which are related to my expertise if I am able to do.Through that, I am really willing to contribute my self to advance the researching quality of Cho Doing Jin research and development Institute.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: