Dr. Ounho Cho, PhD
- Hinduism and mission strategy
- Child at risk in 4/14windows
- Cultural anthropology
- Understanding of caste in a missiological way
- Worldview transformation
- Conversion in the context of India
Donald A Macgavran Award from William Carey international university
- “Correlation the Pietism movement and Protestant Missionary Movement”, ESTI, 2018
- Graduated from Yeongnam University,Daegu and earned B.A in English Language and Literature
- Graduated from Chongshin graduated school and seminary and earned M.Div.
- Graduated FROM Asia Centre for theological studies and mission and earned Th.M in Missiology
- Graduated From William Carey international university and earned Ph.d in International Development (specialty:Intercultural studies)
- Graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru University,India and earned M.A in Linguistics
- Graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru University,India and earned M.phil in international relations.
- Graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru University,India and earned Ph.d in international relations.
- 2012.9-2016.8 아세아 연합 신학 대학교 연구교수
- missionary to India Since March,1996
title of dissertation
“Child labour in India and Pakistan with special reference to Football Industry / Paul Hibert’s Missional Theology and its relevance to Missions of North India”
As a researcher I would like to devote myself to write some subjects which are related to my expertise if I am able to do.Through that, I am really willing to contribute my self to advance the researching quality of Cho Doing Jin research and development Institute.
I was born on December 19, 1924, near the Yalu River, at the Korean border with China. I was the eldest son of a prominent Korean resistance leader against the Japanese military regime, which had occupied Korea since invading it in 1905. My father received Christ as his Savior when he was ten years old,
Dr. David J. Cho (1924-2020), who has been called “Mr. Mission,” went to the Lord at his home in Uiwang-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea on June 19, 2020. Dr. Cho was born on December 29, 1924 in Chungryol-dong, Yanggwang-myeon, Yongcheon-gun, North Pyeongan Province of North Korea, located on the banks of the Yalu River that flows
One of the most accomplished mission leaders of our lifetime died in June 2020 – Dr. David J. Cho. His life is a story of deep commitment to the Lord and profound engagement to the spread of the Gospel. Few in the West noticed his passing. I have recorded at least two interviews with Dr.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: