Ms. Kyongho S. Ko, DMiss Candidate
- Woman ministry
- Fine Arts
- 2017 “Women’s Restoration and the Kingdom of God”, American Society of Missiology(ASM) Journal publication, Chicago, U.S.A.
- 2016 “Ready to Serve at the front of the door of Globalization: Women’s Seminar”, AMA Journal publication, Manila, Philippine.
- 2019 Korean Center, Fuller Theological Seminary, Intercultural Studies Doctoral Candidate
- 2015 Korean Center, Fuller Theological Seminary, MAICS
- 1994 University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA), MFA
- 1990 UCLA, with Honor of Magna Cum Laud: BA
- 2011~2019(present) Hope for Families, International., Director
- 2009~2019(present) ANC Onnuri Church, Seminario de Mujeres Ministry(Women’s Seminar for Latin America), Founder, Author, and Minister
- 1996~2019(present) Art Dept. Los Angeles City College, CA, U.S.A., Faculty Member
- 1994~1998 Cultural Workshops at the Korean Cultural Center, L.A., CA, U.S.A., Instructor
title of dissertation
“A Study on the Restoration of Women’s Original Identity and the Delegation of its Ministry”
I was born on December 19, 1924, near the Yalu River, at the Korean border with China. I was the eldest son of a prominent Korean resistance leader against the Japanese military regime, which had occupied Korea since invading it in 1905. My father received Christ as his Savior when he was ten years old,
Dr. David J. Cho (1924-2020), who has been called “Mr. Mission,” went to the Lord at his home in Uiwang-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea on June 19, 2020. Dr. Cho was born on December 29, 1924 in Chungryol-dong, Yanggwang-myeon, Yongcheon-gun, North Pyeongan Province of North Korea, located on the banks of the Yalu River that flows
One of the most accomplished mission leaders of our lifetime died in June 2020 – Dr. David J. Cho. His life is a story of deep commitment to the Lord and profound engagement to the spread of the Gospel. Few in the West noticed his passing. I have recorded at least two interviews with Dr.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: