Dr. Daniel Kim, PhD
- Spiritual Theology
- Mission Theology
- Art and Culture
- “Comparative Study of Prophetic Call and Shamanic Call and Its Implications for Christian Missionary Call,” The Journal of Korean Evangelical Missiological Society (복음과 선교), Vol. 44 (2018), 265-302.
- “Somatic-Kinetic Model of Human Agency and Its Missiological Implications,” ACTS Theological Journal, Vol. 37 (2018), 195-243.
- “Biblical Prophetic Call/Commission and Its Implications for Missionary Call/Commission,” The Journal of Korean Evangelical Missiological Society (복음과 선교), Vol. 40 (2017), 259-292.
- “Theo-Drama Production as Means of Theological Education and Cross-Cultural Mission,” ACTS Theological Journal, Vol. 33 (2017), 193-238.
- The Contemplative Way: A Christian Perspective (Chicago: Ebenbrook, 2008)
- 2002 Ph.D. in Intercultural Studies, Fuller Theological Seminary
- 1996 Th.M. in Missiology, Fuller Theological Seminary
- 1986 M.Div. in Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary
- 1980 B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, North Carolina State University
- 2018-present President of Asian Society of Missiology (ASM)
- 2018-present Pastor of Imago Christi Fellowship (Seoul, Korea)
- 2016 Dean of ACTS International Graduate School (AIGS) (Yangpyeong, Korea)
- 2015-2018 Co-President of Asian Society of Missiology (ASM)
- 2010 Adjunct professor at Fuller Theological Seminary (Pasadena, CA)
title of dissertation
“The Quest for Authentic Prophetic Authority: A Biblical Theology of Divine Commission (PhD dissertation, Fuller Seminary, 2002)”
I am a professor at Asia United Theological University (a.k.a. ACTS, in Korea), teaching in the areas of spiritual theology and mission theology. I am also an adjunct professor at Fuller Seminary’s School of Intercultural Studies, teaching on mission and spirituality. Moreover, I am the founder and director of Imago Christi Studio, an institute for research and training in the areas of spiritual theology, incarnational spirituality, creative arts, and strategic mission. I also serve as the president of Asian Society of Missiology (ASM), an association committed to foster networking and fellowship among missiologists both inside and outside of Asia for mutual encouragement, knowledge sharing, and effective service in mission education. I am an ordained pastor, as well as a missionary commissioned by the East-West Center for Missions Research and Development. My wife, Esther, and I have three daughters (Sarah, Michelle, and Anna), and we are presently residing in Korea. For more information, please go to my website (www.imagochrististudio.org).
New York, Pennsylvania 01234, United States
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: