Dr. S. David Park, PhD
- Cultural Intelligence
- Organizational Behaviour
- Organizational Change
Kent Educational Fund Award, 2020
- 2017, Developing disciple making self-theology through integrating evangelism and mission. In T. K. Park & S. K. Eom (Eds.), Globalization and mission (pp. 555–574). East-West Center for Missions Research & Development.
- 2016, Establishing a regional strategy in the ASEAN economic community era: Applying the combination of monitor strategy model and Ghemawat model. Current Mission Trends, 19, 127–145.
- 2013, Korean missionary families and retirement: A sketch of attitudes and behaviors concerning retirement in the Korean context. In J. J. Bonk (Ed.), Family accountability in missions (pp. 193–204). OMSC Publications.
- PhD, Columbia International University, 2021
- ThM, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, 2014
- MA, Columbia International University, 2004
- M.Div, Columbia Biblical Seminary, 2003
- BBA, Chung-Ang University, 1994
- Regional Director for Pacific Asia, SIM International (2019 – Present)
- Area Director for SIM Central and South East Asia (2014 – 2019)
- Area Strategy Director for SIM C-SEA (2013 – 2014)
- Area Personnel Director for SIM C-SEA (2008 – 2013)
- Lecturer at CCTB (College of Christian Theology Bangladesh: 2006-2008)
- Assistant Secretary at KIMNET (Korea Inter-Mission Network: 2004-2005)
- Mission & Education Pastor at Carolina Global Church (2002-2004)
- Lecturer at Nasikawa Vision College, Fiji (1996-1997)
title of dissertation
“CQ-Aided Organizational Leadership: A Phenomenological Study of Asian Global Leaders”
As a researcher I would like to devote myself to write some subjects which are related to my expertise if I am able to do.Through that, I am really willing to contribute my self to advance the researching quality of Cho Doing Jin research and development Institute.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: