Dr. Steve K. Eom
- Church Planting
- Career Development
- Mission Strategies
- The 2009 Donald McGavran Award, Fuller Theological Seminary
- Missionary Movement in the 21st Century, ed.
- Discipleship in the 21st Century Mission, ed.
- Globalization and Mission, ed.
- Mission Societies: Past, Present, and Future(선교단체: 과거, 현재, 그리고 미래), ed.
- Language Learning(언어습득), ed.
- Culture Learning(문화습득), ed.
- Mission Society: Human Resource Development(선교단체: 인적자원개발), ed.
- William Carey International University, PhD Candidate in International Development
- Fuller Theological Seminary, DMin in Global Ministries
- Graduate School of Chongshin University, MDiv
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, BA
- President, David Cho Missiological Institute
- Managing Director, Missionary Career Transition Center
- General Secretary, East-West Center for Missions Research and Development
- General Secretary, Asian Society of Missiologist
- General Secretary, Asia Missions Association
- Research Assistant Professor, ACTS
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, World Mission University
- Missionary in Asia (GMS/SIM)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Fuller Theological Seminary
- Missionary in Ethiopia (GMS/SIM)
title of dissertation
” A Study On Church Planting Among Gumuz People of Ethiopia”
Dr. Steve K. Eom was sent to Ethiopia by GMS and was involved in church planting and theological education with SIM for three terms. He earned a Doctor of Ministry in Global Ministries and received the 2009 Donald McGavran Award for his dissertation “A Study On Church Planting Among Gumuz People of Ethiopia” from Fuller Graduate School. Dr.Eom specializes in church planting, mission strategies, and career development. He is serving at East-West Center for Missions Research and Development and Asia Missions Association as the general secretary. He also is the managing director of the Missionary Career Transition Center.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: