- June 15, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: event, news
The Asia Missions Association (AMA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Asia Evangelical Alliance (AEA) at 4pm, on June 13. 2023. The meeting was held in Alpensia Convention Center, Pyeongchang, Korea. The MOU was signed by Dr. Jonas D. Kang(Head chairman of AMA) and Dr. Bambang Budijanto(General secretary of AEA). Other leaders from the AMA, Dr. Timothy K. Park, Dr. Lalano D. Badoy, Jr, Dr. Chris Y. Sung, Dr. Paul S. Noh attended the signing ceremony of the MOU.
AMA and AEA will cooperate in the following areas to achieve the objectives of this MOU:
- Enhancing the unity of the Body of Christ in Asia for more effective fulfilment of the Great Commission in Asia and beyond.
- Strengthening churches in Asia through cooperation and collaboration for effective missional practices.
- Accelerating mission movements in Asia and beyond through collaborative efforts.
- Mobilizing the younger generations to advance the Kingdom of God in Asia and beyond.
- Consolidating the South-South (Global South, majority world) mission partnership for a new global mission movement.
- Developing Asia church and mission leaders in the new season (21st Century) through cooperation and collaboration.
- Conducting mission research and study throughout Asia and beyond in collaboration.
- Partnering in prayers for a new wave of church revival and mission movements to expedite the fulfilment of the Great Commission in Asia and beyond.